If you’re like most small business owners, you’re probably completely overwhelmed when it comes to taking your business online. It’s not uncommon to think that once you’ve launched your website, the sales and leads start flowing through the door but unfortunately, it’s not a case of building it and they will come… or convert!
Once you’ve got your calls to action pumping, your web copy optimized and your site looking a treat, it’s time to tell the world about it. Here are a few handy tips on getting your website noticed and how to successfully market your online presence.
Business Website Promotion Tips:
1. Add your website address to all your printed literature- business cards, brochures, newsletters,
2. Advertise your business using mediums such as – radio, television, newspaper, yellow pages etc.
3. Make sure that your website address is used in all your traditional advertising – telephone book advertising, newspaper advertising, television, and radio advertising.
4. If you own a shop front or business vehicle, then invest in having your web address printed on the front window or side panel. Eye-popping signage advertising can be a great way to grab attention and draw interest towards your website.
5. Send a postcard with your website address to your database of customers and prospects. Promoting a special offer that is only available on your website will be a great way to attract visitors.
6. Give away promotional items with your website address on them. Promotional items can include pens, coffee mugs, mouse pads, desk calendars, fridge magnets, stickers, t-shirts, etc. The choice is endless and it all draws attention to your website address to bring more visitors to your website.
7.Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an effective way of getting your website into the top Google Rankings and what’s even more rewarding is that you can do some of it yourself!